British Columbia Chess Federation
Welcome to the home of the BCCF on the web. Use the links above and to the far left to find a chess club to visit or a chess tournament to play in.
If you'd like to know about events that have concluded, check out the BCCF Bulletin.
The British Columbia Chess Federation is a society whose purposes are:
- to extend and foster interest in chess throughout the Province.
- to assist and co-ordinate the affairs and activities of chess clubs in the Province.
- to assist in the settlement of chess disputes within the Province.
If you have content you would like posted here, detect any problems with the site, or need to contact the webmaster
for some other reason, please e-mail email@example.com
For non website related matters, please consult the list of BCCF executives on the menu above.
Upcoming Chess Events
Recurring events are listed on the coming events page.
There are also a number of events that dates have been set for but are still in the planning process, also on the coming events page.
Daily Chess Puzzle
- Oct. 22, 2021. Added Bulletin 416, added BC Champ. crosstable
- Oct. 14, 2021. updated coming events
- Sept. 22, 2021. Added Bulletin 415
- Sept. 20, 2021. Add updates to coming events.
- Aug. 21, 2021. Added updates to coming events. Added Bulletin #414
- Aug. 4, 2021. The BCCF has a new webmaster. Please be patient while we update information and perform other maintenance. If you have information (upcoming tournaments, club information
etc.) that you would like posted, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Aug. 4, 2021. Updated list of coming events on the coming events page.
- Aug. 4, 2021 Added Bulletins 411, 412, 413 to BCCF Bulletins page. Added 2021 AGM minutes